Our services on assignment
No amount of preparation, however, can cover all the challenges that transferees and their families face while on assignment.
- Accommodation: assist with accommodation needs, which includes everything from locating suitable short-term rental properties to viewing selected properties in the Region of Waterloo to purchase
- Premier Settling In: assist the transferee and the family in whichever way is most appropriate to their own particular circumstances, ranging from opening a bank account and registering at a family doctor`s office to helping with the transfer of utilities, answering insurance questions and obtaining a driver`s licence. Settle In services however do not end after the transferee found a home or a school, transferees and their families may even consider a three-month one-to-one continuing personal support.
- School search: give guidance on the Ontario school system, make appointments for school interviews or accompany school visits.
- Childcare: locate adequate childcare facilities in Kitchener-Waterloo.
- Spousal assistance: provide formal or informal assistance in exploring job opportunities.
- Cross-cultural training or language training: provide a great variety of programs in order to ease the adjustment to live in the Kitchener-Waterloo region or in Canada in general.
- Emergency leave or evacuation: assist with specific relocation policy entitlements in case of unexpected emergency occurrences.